- Building Technologies
- Building automation / Comfort
- Dow Chemical Company Europe, Horgen, Switzerland
- European Patent Office, Munich, Germany
- Süddeutscher Verlag, Munich, Germany
- Playhouse Theatre, Durban, South Africa
- Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Casino Zug, Zug, Switzerland
- Castello di Montaldo, Montaldo, Italy
- Chilematt Center, Unterägeri, Switzerland
- Culture Center Südpol, Lucerne, Switzerland
- Episcopal School, St. Vith, Belgium
- Hotel Wienerwaldhof, Tullnerbach, Austria
- Kooindah Waters Residential, Wyong, Australia
- Reka Holiday Village, Montfaucon, Switzerland
- Torvbyen Shopping Center, Fredrikstad, Norway
- Tweed Shire Council, Murwillumbah, Australia
- Apollo Business Center II, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Towngas, Hong Kong, China
- WIFI Campus, Dornbirn, Austria
- Siemens Branch in Hengelo, Netherlands
- Dräxlmaier Group, Vilsbiburg/Bavaria, Germany
- Arena Armeec Sofia, Bulgaria
- Nils Hotel in Kalix, Sweden
- Skanska in Prague, Czech Republic
- Avra Imperial Hotel, Platanias, Crete, Greece
- Omega Haus, Offenbach am Main, Hesse, Germany
- Ozeaneum, Stralsund, Germany
- Optimum Air Conditioning for Giant Pandas from China
- Fraunhofer Institute, Boston, USA
- Schwäbisch Media, Ravensburg, Germany
- Energy efficiency project lowers costs at NKC Manufacturing
Casino Zug, Zug, Switzerland
Casino Zug, Zug, Switzerland
Efficient HVAC system for Casino Zug
Built in 1907, Casino Zug is suitable for a wide range of exclusive events thanks to its diverse selection of halls, lounges, and conference rooms. Since 1999, it has belonged to the city of Zug.
The 30-year old HVAC system no longer met the casino’s needs and had to be replaced. The assignment required a system that could be easily operated from a central location as well as remotely.
The Synco 700 system was chosen for its ability to provide a suitable solution for every application with its preprogrammed standard applications: from primary plant (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration) and individual room control to integration into electrical installations. This enabled the casino’s 10 ventilation and air conditioning systems to be put into operation without extensive engineering.
The applications are automatically coordinated via KNX communication. KNX also allows HVAC, lighting and blind control to be integrated into the Synco 700 system. The HVAC system can be controlled via the same touch panels used for audio, video and lighting in the casino’s halls.
An OZW775 Web server allows online system operation and control – anytime, anywhere and from any PC.
Synco enables easy and fast commissioning of HVAC systems. Thanks to its communication capability, the Synco controller not only increases convenience but also reduces energy consumption. The integration of various building systems offers a better overview and greater ease of use. Remote operation and diagnostics via Web server is cost-efficient and convenient.
Completely new building automation system for Casino Zug, including a 30-year old expansion
Synco 700 HVAC control system with communicative controllers
OZW775 Web server
You are changing from the tablet to the classic version. Do you want to proceed?